Friday, November 2, 2012

Skyfall over and done

Ok so im just after watching the anticipated 'james bond - skyfall'.

Some dubbed it "the best bond ever made, its the best out of the lot." etc etc.

It was definitly the most action packed bond movie in a sense he was in a lot of situations where his life was on the line. Life and death situations ran amuck.

Now for me personally as I am a MASSIVE fan of the bond movies I found the film delightful.

You get a great insight into Bonds past, his character and what he endured at a young age. In other words the things that made him into the man we see from the first of the movies right through.

We're also introduced to some familiar characters that know and love so much.

Certain things unfold and make it clear how one or some things transition.

For me I wouldnt call it the best ever but it is definitly up there with the greats. I dont have a favorite bond as I love all of them equally.

Again, I tried to.do up this review of the movie without spoiling anything for those of you who havnt yet seen it.

It is a must see amd I give it a healthy:
10/10

Il leave you on this note:
I am a man at thr age of 23 and what I see and understand a lot of people my age and younger as well as even some older would call this the best ever.

However 9 times out of 10 the same people dont know how to appreciate the older bond movies. With that in mind, enjoy the movie.

Abraxus.


No comments:

Post a Comment